Thursday, July 30, 2009

Poker Night #3 Winner!

Thank you to all our participants of our third monthly PN! Tonight I have the pleasure of announcing our winner. But first, a brief recap...

Our contendors:
Please excuse the poor framing. It is quite difficult to fit everyone's face in when smooshed against the wall.

Dinner: Curry + Red pears.
Snacks: Quesadilla, ChocoPie, Chocolate covered macadamia nuts

The game:

Sample - The flop: Q, Q, Q. / Turn: 2 / River: 2...
















In the end, ................... /vs./















sweet victory,

was lost to Freddy.

Congrats Fred! You have won yourself a homemade dinner and/or dessert of your request* with the Woo's. This voucher allows you to also bring a friend. Please contact Mrs. Woo with your schedule of availability to redeem. *Offer expires 3 months from this date of winning.


Stay tuned for postings of our next month's Poker Night!

8 comments:

junia said...

you guys are cute.... it hit me.. you're SUCH a little missus!

Jonathan said...

Congrat Fred. You are lucky that I ended up not going. You should thank me and buy me dinner for getting a free dinner =) hahahaha.

I said "Yes" to Mr. Woo! said...

@Junia - Physically or personality? B/c I've got a short stature but I've gained a lot of weight... =/

@Jonny - All talk? Bring it next month! And maybe we'll up it to HoPR?

dan tsai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dan tsai said...

"This voucher allows you to also bring a friend."
hey fred... we've known each other for a while, right? we've come to be... friends, yes?

Unknown said...

hahahaha zinn has no poker face ahahaha =D

Unknown said...

I will rock any of you in Poker. If you want some serious poker competition, invite me to the next event

Unknown said...

sadly yes. i am the easiest book to read. im working on it!!