So how did we celebrate?
- I started off with Starbucks and completed my last day in my summer school commitment; Mr. Woo graciously chauffeuring me.
- For dinner, we went casually to La Piñata, using a gift card Mr. Woo received the last week of school (they must know how much he likes eating).
- We redefined "You can't have your cake and eat it too" by forgetting to eat our cake. This happened for our one-year too, leaving half of it still in the freezer... Phooey. (The other half was eaten on our one-month.)
- Then, we revisted the lake(?) where we took our engagement pictures back in 2008. Ah, the memories of the bridge, the autumn leaves, the duckies...
- And we concluded the evening with some lovely talk of how Mr. Woo bearing one hour of shopping should (somehow) equal one hour of us watching anime together. o_O
♡ ♡ ♡
Confession of a wife: Being married for a year and a half now (and, Lord willing, many more years to come!) there are times when I look over at him and have no idea what the man is thinking: