Monday, January 4, 2010

Bubbly

The wrinkles on my face a cause from  my husband???

I was having a teacher conversation with ChristineM when the topic subtly merged with the ideas of wrinkles. I told her about how my face has aged more the past 2 years than ever before (I'm no longer perceived as a 12 year old!), particularly my forehead wrinkles. Personally, I was thinking it's because I often look up without raising my head, plus all the disciplining and other stress factors in teaching. But she brought up an alternative potential cause...

me:  my forehead has major wrinkles
i think it's b/c i look up a lot
w/o raising my head
Christine:  hmm..
not to mention your hubby is a lot taller oo
too

ahahahhaa  If Mr. Woo is the cause of my wrinkles, it's only my laugh lines. :)

I take that back. They call marriage a "School of Sanctification" for a reason. We laugh, we fight, then we laugh again. :D



It starts in my toes and I crinkle my nose.
Wherever it goes I always know
You make me smile please stay for a while now
just take your time wherever you go 



2 comments:

junia said...

i think it's hard to look up without raising your head.
and i realized that's because i wear glasses and anything outside of the glasses field of vision = a big blur.

I said "Yes" to Mr. Woo! said...

@Junia - You're right! That's why Mr. Woo doesn't have wrinkles! Well, he's also looking down at the kids at school and most gals...