Saturday, January 21, 2012

Woo Two now Woo Three

I joked about how if we were to start a band we'd call ourselves Woo Two. Now that's the term we use when we eat out at Sushi House and McDonalds, In-n-Out and Panda Express, you get the idea... But along came our little Sweet Pea, and now we are Woo Three - one step closer to the Von Trapps.

For her 100th day of life outside the womb, we decided to opt out of a party and just document the occasion with a photo shoot with all three of us in the pictures. To help us out, I hired Grace Baek. I know Grace from serving her class in Covenant Flock Group (and was immensely blessed as I studied various topics, observed this group grow, and made some life-long friends). She wasn't available for the day of, so we ended up taking these pictures a few days after Selah turned four months. It must have been a tiring day for the little Sweet Cheeks because she knocked out toward the end. I do wish she would've showed her smiley self, but we like the pictures no less. Now the task of choosing one to canvas for our living room wall...




See more on Grace's website!

Quilt: Handmade by one of Mr. Woo's crafty former middle school students
Headband: Handmade by the lovely Kristin at Petal + Thorn
Dress: Kissy Kissy
Lamb: Macy's 
Plaid shirt/jeans: Carters (Thanks, Unc Joe!)
Cardigan: Gap

Special thanks to Grace and Olivia.
 

5 comments:

dan tsai said...

i read the title "Woo Two now Woo Three" and instantly thought to myself, "she's pregnant AGAIN??!?"

then I did some counting and realized that cyrus + jane + selah = three people...

Esty said...

I LOVE these pictures of you guys.

Hannah said...

Dude! Dan, I thought the same thing. And then I realized that there are already 3 Woos including Selah. :P

Nat Kat said...

Haha...I thought the same as Dan and Hannah...so many great pics to choose from, Jane!

I said "Yes" to Mr. Woo! said...

@Dan, Hannah, Nat - Yes, only three Woos in our little family unti :)
@Esty - Thanks!