Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"Curry's the best"

No, this is not a post about our future son (cf, here). Rather, it's about our conversation last night after dinner. Join us...

Menu:
  • Mackerel - 3 different types
  • Seasoned Potatoes & Yams
  • Broccoli & Carrots
  • Corn on the cob
  • Rice
All veggies steams, fish broiled, and yes, I went happy on the starches.


Mr. Woo: MmmMM~
Mrs. Woo: You really like it?
Mr. Woo: So good!
[Mr. Woo continues his enjoying-the-meal sounds throughout the meal]
Mr. Woo: That was really good, but I don't think we should eat it again tomorrow. I don't think I can eat fish two days in a row.
Mrs. Woo: ...but you can eat curry FOUR days in a row?!?!?
Mr. Woo: Yeah, curry's different. My mouth will get sick of the fish taste.
Mrs. Woo: How's curry any different???
Mr. Woo: (immediate response) Aww, no. Curry's the best. I love curry.
Mrs. Woo: ahahahahaha


My hubs is so funny. I wish I could describe the way he said it but after teaching a bunch of third graders who are ready for summer, I don't have the brain cells to do it.

No comments: